Good Karma Sportfishing Podcasts
- What are you going to get? Lots of tips, conversations with other anglers and/or clients, fishing topics such as weather, gear reviews and even mistakes.
- When? Every Wednesday (and it’s Free). Also sign up on my home page for my Free Monthly Newsletter that recaps the podcast (on my home page). That may come in handy for the tips or gear reviews.
- Why? Why not- Fishing is fun and quite frankly a necessary escape for a lot of anglers- me included. My podcasts are meant to withstand so you can go back and listen and try tips again or quite frankly just have something else to listen.
- Connect? Would like to hear from you as well so feel free to reach out- Facebook, Instagram or email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
- My goal is to help you, “Leave the small fish for the boat behind you.”
In this podcast I share secret tool that I have been using to years to help me dial in on wahoo. This simple tool will help you catch more fish and best yet I made it available to use through the Good Karma Sportfishing App.
Gotta give this one a try. It is working very well for me so far this winter not to mention it is catching me some really nice mutton snappers on tough days.
Dealing with a tough day of fishing. Enjoy the podcast and thank you for listening.
Last podcast of the year with Melinda Van Fleet. Happy New Years and thank you all for listening.
Felt like I needed to talk about this stuff. At the end I talk briefly about a specific kind of fishing that most meat guys hate, but if they actually learned more about it and just suck it up they will become become a better all better bottom fisherman. So many tricks and secrets in the world of fishing to learn.
I will be doing few live bait podcasts over the next couple weeks. In this podcast I talk about how I ditched the standard live bait release clips/copper wire and went with modifying these live bait troll master release clips for live bait outrigger and flat line fishing.
Have had some crazy stuff happen to me of late on the water. Enjoy the podcast and thanks for listening.
In this episode I revisit my favorite bait for picky winter time yellowtail snappers. As the water gets colder the flag yellowtail snappers will get picky, use this bait and you are in business. This bait will make you look like hero this winter as you will be the only one catching yellowtails with ease while the rest struggle, but you have to do the dirty work first to get this bait.
Monthly podcast with Melinda Van Fleet. Ditch the bad Mojo and catch more fish.
Special Thanksgiving fishing tip podcast.
Podcasting is rapidly growing in popularity and is a great way to share information about your business or hobby. Podcasters Paradise is a great course and very supportive that both my wife and I are a part of. I can answer your questions as well. My podcast is quickly growing into a top educational podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and iHeart Radio. I really enjoy doing it and have learned a lot.
Please email me if you have any questions. This is my affiliate link and I will earn a commission if you decide to join using it: