Good Karma Sportfishing Podcasts
- What are you going to get? Lots of tips, conversations with other anglers and/or clients, fishing topics such as weather, gear reviews and even mistakes.
- When? Every Wednesday (and it’s Free). Also sign up on my home page for my Free Monthly Newsletter that recaps the podcast (on my home page). That may come in handy for the tips or gear reviews.
- Why? Why not- Fishing is fun and quite frankly a necessary escape for a lot of anglers- me included. My podcasts are meant to withstand so you can go back and listen and try tips again or quite frankly just have something else to listen.
- Connect? Would like to hear from you as well so feel free to reach out- Facebook, Instagram or email me. email@example.com
- My goal is to help you, “Leave the small fish for the boat behind you.”
In this podcast I talk about fishing my first mutton snapper spawn and how I prepare for fishing wind against the tide. I reveal exactly how I prep and what I do to catch fish on anchor in a wind against tide situation. I loaded this one up with some really good “nuggets”. Enjoy and thank you for listening.
The end of the month podcast with Melinda Van Fleet. This one got a little heated :). Was going to edit it the discussion, but left it in.
Talking about shark repellents. May want to give this one a good listen. I talk about what I am testing out and talk about a shark repellent that is out there on the market today that my buddy has been using for a year now and what he has seen.
In this podcast I talk about finding big dolphin shallow and I share a few lures that work very well without having to add ballyhoo to them.
I recently filmed a grouper fishing episode with Landshark Outdoors YouTube channel. You won’t want to miss it. Subscribe to the Landshark Outdoors Channel on YouTube and watch for the release of the video.
Monthly podcast with Melinda Van Fleet. Talking about grouper fishing opener.
In this podcast I share two fishing tips for catch catching more yellowtail snappers, yellowjacks and mutton snappers. You can also use this bait and rigging technique strategy when deep dropping for groupers and tile fish this spring and summer.
In this podcast I talk about having a plan. Also I share a story about about running a Nomad wahoo lure.
In this podcast I talk about Florida Keys Fishing Reports and why listening to my fishing reports will truly give you an edge.
In this podcast I share a live bait wahoo fishing rig tip. Listen for them “nuggets” of intel.
Thanks for listening.
Podcasting is rapidly growing in popularity and is a great way to share information about your business or hobby. Podcasters Paradise is a great course and very supportive that both my wife and I are a part of. I can answer your questions as well. My podcast is quickly growing into a top educational podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and iHeart Radio. I really enjoy doing it and have learned a lot.
Please email me if you have any questions. This is my affiliate link and I will earn a commission if you decide to join using it: